Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Favorite Products by Benefit

I love Benefit Products. Here are some of my faves:

Powderflage- a light pinks silica based powder for the eye area and around the mouth. I love how it diffuses line and brightens the face. I also use it between my brows. I apply it with a NYX crease brush.

Eye Bright- I feel this looks more natural than concealer and doesn't cake under my eyes at all. And the brightening effect is amazing! I use it on the outer eye area too.

Silky Finish Lipstick- So smooth, so creamy. I have it in sugar cookie, a golden peach.

That Gal Brightening Face Primer- Gives a subtle, nice warm pinky glow under foundation or alone. Not a good fit for oily skin though. Smells like strawberries too. Yum!

Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Luminizer- My absolute favorite. Golden pink color. I mix it with my foundation. LOVE

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment