Sunday, November 6, 2011

OOTD Faded Jeans and Sequins

Hey Everyone!
I want to apologize for the terrible quality of these photos. I went out with friends and by the time I got back home, no one was awake to help take photos! Lol that is what I get for staying out too late ;)I really loved the outfit the and the contrast of the ripped up faded blue jeans and the black sequin top.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sequin Tank and Cardigan- Target (tank from last season holiday collection)
Black Tank underneath- H & M
Jeans- Miss Me from Buckle
Necklace- A beautiful handmade necklace I got with my Dad this summer in Warsaw New York from a woman who owned a cute company called Firefly Farm. She made organic bath products and her daughter made beautiful necklaces like this one :)
Earrings- Betsey Johnson from Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment