Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year New Look!

I got my hair highlighted and lowlights put in. It's a mixture of buttery blonde and chocolate. I also got my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted at the Benefit Beauty Bar. I really love it! Happy New Year Everyone!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Face:
Maybelline Age Rewind Foundation in 130 Buff Beige and Concealer in 20 Light
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Josie Maran Argan Cheek Stick in Petal Pink
A mix of Too Faced Snow Bunny blush and Cargo blush in Sunset Beach
Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
Maybelline clear mascara to groom eyebrows

Eyes:
UDPP
Urban Decay Anniversary palette- Tainted (on lid), Omen (in crease), and Vanilla (as brow highlight)
Stila Jewel Eyes Palette- pink glitter over Tainted and purple glitter over Omen
Stila eyeliner in Purple Tang on Upper lashline

Lips:
Origins Rain or Shine lipstick in Plum Perfect
Buxom Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment