Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pewter Silver Eyes- UD Naked 2 Palette

 I am really sorry how blurry these pictures came out when I posted them! I am in the process of switching cameras...Hope you still enjoy. I really loved this look on my sister.

I used a makeup technique I call The "Sandwich' Effect. You put a darker color on the inner and outer part of the eye, connecting them through the crease, and use a lighter shimmery color in the center of the eye to really add depth and make them stand out. The model is my wonderful sister, Rosey :)

 Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eyes:
Tease on crease and blended onto lid
Pistol on inner and outer third of eye
Verve in middle of eye
Blackout to deepen outer third and crease
Mary Kay Jet Black gel liner on upper lash line
Pistol and Blackout blended on lower lash line
Foxy as highlight color on inner corner and brow bone
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Face:
Almay Under eye concealer in Light
MUFE HD Foundation in #117
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Champagne
Guerlain Terracotta Spray Bronzer
Origins blush in Rose Twinkle

Lips:
Maybelline Moisture Xtreme lipstick in Metallic Mauve

4 comments: