Sunday, November 28, 2010

Macy's in Chicago

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
My family and I went to the Walnut room in Macy's in Downtown Chicago. We go every year the day before Thanksgiving. And we had a massive shopping spree in Sephora before we went to eat in the Walnut Room! They have this huge beautifully decorated tree each year in the center of the dining hall.

I am wearing:
Too Faced Natural eye palette in the Classic Look (the palette comes with cards showing you how to do different looks! Love!)
Maybelline Falsies Mascara- another great drugstore find
Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Warm Ivory all over
Revlon PhotoReady foundation in Ginger to contour
LM Translucent Powder
Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
MAC omega for eyebrows
NARS blush in Dainty
Benefit High Beam luminizer
Rimmel Moisturizing lipstick in Rose Blush
MAC plushglass in Power Supply

Earrings by Francesca's
Blouse from J Crew
Jeans from 7 For All Mankind
Shoes are slipons from Skechers- I hate having to tie my shoes so these are brilliant

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also did my little sister Lisa's makeup using the Pixie Pinups Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette. I think she looks gorgeous! To even out her skin I use the MAC MSF in Light Medium and it worked really well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment