Friday, October 14, 2011

Grooming and Shaping your Brows

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share something I got done yesterday because I am so happy with the results. I went to the Benefit Boutique near my house. They offer Brow and Lash tinting as well as Brow Waxing and Shaping. I had my lashes and brow tinted and my eyebrows threaded. Threading is a way of shaping your brows, but is less harsh than waxing can be. My skin is pretty sensitive, so this worked perfectly for me. It still made my eyes water, but the discomfort was minimal. She used cotton thread and removed all the peach fuzz and stray hairs around my brows. She then plucked any stray hairs. I love the much cleaner appearance it gave me. I also love the definition tinting gives to my brows and lashes because I have pretty fair features and it helps to define my face. The tint lasts about a month.
Hope this was helpful and that you all have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

Love
Danielle <3

1 comment: