Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Poison Cupcake A La VintageorTacky

Hi everyone!

I based this off a look Cora did called Poison Cupcake. She is so talented. I really love the look! Here is the link to her blog and the look:

http://vintageortacky.com/2011/10/08/poisoncupcake/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please excuse my tired face. I took this after a long but fun day and my contacts were bothering me a little

Photobucket

Eyes:
MAC Expensive Pink on lid
Smashbox Blush in Flush on inner and outer corner
MUFE #92 in crease and lower lashline
Wet 'n' Wild Greed Palette shimmery seashell pink color as a highlight on brow bone and inner corner and to blend out the MUFE purple shadow in crease
Stila Black Liquid Liner
Stila eye liner in Purple Tang (outer waterline) and eye Kajal in Topaz (inner waterline)
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit Light Brow Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment