Saturday, March 26, 2011

Honeysuckle Pink with MAC Mythology Eyeshadow

This is a look I did on Momday and was really happy with how it came out. I just bought MAC Mythology eyeshadow- a shimmery copper- so I based my look around that. The color honeysuckle pink is big for spring and I love it on this shirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Shell
MAC MSF Light/Medium
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Albatross Highlighter
Nars Orgasm Blush

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Let Me Pop (Peacocky Collection)
MAC Mythology
Tarte Eyelash Primer and Mascara- Amazing Together!

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Strawberry <3

Photobucket

I brought nail polish to work with me today for the kids I work with. They all wanted to do my nails. I was covered in polish haha! They did a pretty good job though! Here is the finished masterpiece:)

The Sparkle is from Wet N Wild and I really liked it!

Have a wonderful week! :)

1 comment: