Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty Princesses Makeup and Hair Looks

I was so happy to be able to do both my sisters' hair and makeup for their high school dances.
For both girls I used:
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Light/Medium
Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation in Warm Ivory
Maybelline eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
MAC Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Bare Minerals eye shadow in Cultured Pearl as a highlight
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion in Eden, my favorite of their eye primers
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Urban Decay Setting Spray in Dew Me (LOVE) to set the makeup and make it last all night!


For Lisa(the red headed bombshell) I used:

NYX Jumbo eye pencils in Slate (outer corner and crease) and Pots and Pans (all over lid) as a base
NYX eyehadow in Silver all over lid
Revlon eyeshadow in Lilac Shimmer on center of eye
MAC e/s in Tilt on outer corner and crease and over eyeliner to set it.
Wet N Wild eyeliner in Navy
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (incredible)
Benefit Bella Bamba cheek color
MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed-she and I love this beautiful opal sparkly gloss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my beautiful Mama:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Rosey (my brunette babe) I used:
Urban Decay Naked Palette-
Virgin all over lid, Buck in crease, Sin on inner half, Dark Horse on outer half and the crease, and Sidecar in the center to marry and blend the colors together in order to make a gradient
Wet and Wild Black Eyeliner
Mascara
Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Peach Satin
Maybelline lipstick in So Pearly
Estee Lauder lipgloss in Honey

Photobucket

Photobucket

With our Daddy:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Puppy Picture!

Photobucket

Me taking a breather in between doing hair and makeup haha

Photobucket

Thank you all for checking out my blog. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment